Friday, June 30, 2006

Ascension?

Well, we're getting there... for one thing, I'm currently updating my blog at HOME - yes, friends, I have a new internet FiOS (fibre optic service) connection after a 7 HOUR installation today. Long story. Anyway, it and my new landline are working, so I'm thrilled. Of course, since I had all that time today during the installation, I've been able to unpack and set up quite a bit... things are looking pretty good even if I haven't located the dvd or tv remotes yet.

Kitty is liking the plethora of window ledges on *four* walls of the house and a whole screened-in porch to herself when I keep the front door open. I might add that indoor spayed kitty was quite popular last night - I went out for two hours from 8-10 pm and kept kitty on the porch - when I returned there was one orange tabby just parked outside on the exterior porch stairs, and a *second* black and white sylvester cat nosing around the bushes beneath the porch windows.

Still no pictures, but soon....

2 Comments:

Blogger barbp said...

Cool - progress.

9:26 a.m., July 01, 2006  
Blogger wenders said...

Saw your post on the bookish girl's blog - we have a knitting group in the North End every Wednesday from 6 - 8 PM at Boston Beanstock Coffee. :)

10:14 a.m., July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home