Thursday, February 12, 2004

Heart Surgery postponed

Things are good here, but busy... I was away from work almost 2 weeks with the move and going to Toronto last week. My dad's surgery ended up being postponed a few days before the surgery but it was too late to change the ticket. I had 12 hours in Tulsa last week and then I got back this past Monday night and started telecommuting Tuesday morning. Needless to say, a little bit hectic. I can't wait for the weekend to unpack and get organized - I'm basically sitting in the midst of unpacked boxes and stuff, itching to organize... The house is fantastic - I'll send pictures when I get my digi camera software set up (IT guy at work erased ALL my photos on my hard drive as well as the driver/software - oh joy, with help like that...) (2/12/04)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home